Air curtains are made to provide a quiet and steady stream of air that will guard your establishment from fumes, dust, insects, odors, and other contaminants when used over drive-thru windows and entrances.
This commercial grade air curtain produces heavy air flow that eliminates an above average insect condition and is ETL listed for indoor and outdoor installations.
Model CSE-LPV225 offers the ability to choose either a heated air flow or room temperature air with the touch of a switch. This unit, which mounts on the interior of your establishment, will keep your attendants warm during the winter and comfortable during the summer.
- If the California location has air curtain then the service opening cannot exceed 432 sq in.
- If the California location is not adding an air curtain, then service opening can not exceed 216 sq in.
- The square inch service opening on a SC-4030 is 587.25” and the square inch service opening of a SC-3030 is 442.50"
- We recommend our Restrictor Glass Plate and Air Curtain Micro-Switch Kit for all California Customers.
- Restrictor Glass Plates can be added in field if necessary.