At Covenant Security Equipment, we are committed to providing you with a seamless and secure shopping experience. Our shipping and freight policy is designed to ensure that your orders are processed quickly and delivered safely to your preferred destination. We value your satisfaction and are always available to address any special delivery needs you may have.
Receiving Your Order
Upon receiving your order, we urge you to inspect it immediately. If you notice any visible damage to the packaging, such as the box, crate, or pallet, it's crucial to note it on the Proof of Delivery receipt before signing. This step will help us address any potential transit-related damages promptly.
Should you encounter any damage, kindly contact us immediately at 866-286-4400, and don't forget to take clear photos of the affected items. These images will aid us in processing your claim efficiently. More detailed information about our shipping and freight procedures can be found below.
To make tracking your purchase easier, we have implemented a user-friendly online form that allows you to check the status of your order. Our dedicated customer service team is also available round the clock, ready to assist you with any queries or concerns you might have within 24 hours. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to continually serving you with exceptional customer service.
Shipping Worldwide ExpressExciting news! Covenant Security Equipment has joined forces with Worldwide Express, a prominent logistics and shipping solutions provider. This strategic partnership enables us to reinforce our commitment to offering top-notch security solutions to businesses worldwide. By combining Covenant's cutting-edge security equipment and expertise with Worldwide Express's extensive global network, we are confident that this alliance will streamline and fortify the supply chains for our esteemed clientele. Together, we strive to deliver comprehensive security and logistics services, setting new industry standards and ensuring the utmost safety and efficiency for all our customers.
Shipping in the Continental US
If your order is being shipped LTL, meaning “Less than Load”, there are certain precautions to take when receiving your order to ensure liability for damaged product is on the carrier and not you. Once you sign the Proof of Delivery (POD), you are taking on full responsibility and liability for your product. It will be hard to prove that damage occurred during transit without proper documentation. With impending deadlines and impatient drivers, taking these precautions might seem impossible, but taking the extra five minutes will save you a lot of time in the long run if indeed your order was damaged in transit. Read through the following steps before receiving your freight in order to set yourself up for success.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are additional so please inquire. Shipments outside of of the contiguous (lower 48 states) US will require special shipping costs (Prepaid and Added by us). Please Contact Us if you would like to learn more.
1. Inspect the shipment
- Look for damage to the boxes: smashed corners, tears/gouges to the box, or water marks.
- Check if the pallet is 100% intact
- Look to see if “DO NOT STACK” cones are missing, removed, or smashed.
- Your box might have a tilt indicator to check. If it is blue, unacceptable tilting has occurred on products that must remain upright.
- Listen for broken glass or loose parts as the driver unloads your boxes or pallet.
2. Note any possible damage on the Proof of Delivery
- If you notice any external damage, note it on the POD.
- If you think there might be internal damage and you need more time to inspect it, write “Further Inspection Required” on the POD.
- If the shipment is severely damaged, please refuse the order. The carrier will take it back to the terminal and then ship it back to us for free.
- Failing to note any damage on the POD will result in the carrier denying a claim for the damaged product.
3. Sign the POD
- Please legibly sign the document so that your name can be referred to in the event of a claim.
- Check for any additional charges before signing. Additional chargers include things like a Lift Gate or inside delivery. When you sign, you are agreeing that the services were performed and you may be responsible for the extra charges.
4. If there are issues or you don’t know what to do, call us.
- Please call us immediately if you have issues with your delivery. We want to help as much a possible. Our phone number is 866-286-4400.
5. If a claim needs to be filed
- Damages discovered at time of delivery:
- Please refuse damaged items and they will be sent back to us. CSE will then enter a replacement order with an expedited ship date if possible. We will then file a freight claim directly with the carrier for reimbursement.
- Damages discovered after delivery:
- Whether you discovered concealed damages or just missed damages at the time of delivery, CSE will assist you in filling a freight claim with the carrier by providing necessary documents. You will be responsible for any losses that aren’t covered by the result of a freight claim. Most carries require concealed damages to be reported within 5 business days.
The more details you put on the POD the better. The product you are getting from Covenant Security Equipment is custom and not easily replaceable, so diligence in receiving your order properly will only be saving you time and money. If you have any questions or concerns about these receiving instructions, please contact us either by phone or email and we would be happy to help you.
Do you have a receiving dock?
Additional charges may apply for residential deliveries and those requiring a lift gate. This is a shipping estimate only. Shipping cost is subject to change at time of shipment.
· Lift Gate Service ($150)* (curbside only)
· 24 hour call ahead notification ($35)*
· Construction Site ($100)*
· Residential/ Multi level buildings ($125)*
· Government / Airport ($150)*
Additional Freight Costs for Custom Orders