Sales Service and Project Manager
- Competitive Pay
- Commission Plan
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Life Balance, Integrity and Team Work Culture
- Product Training
- Reports to Chief Operations Officer.
- Answers phone calls between 7am - 4pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Verifies product specifications with project architects and communicates with project contractors/installers.
- Independently provides quotes to clients utilizing the quoting process and quoting tools available.
- Negotiates pricing with clients to achieve revenue and profitability targets set by management.
- Responsible for ordering, managing, and completing multiple projects at the same time.
- Provides competitive market knowledge that allows the Company to make strategic decisions for specific market segments which will ultimately impact the Company’s growth and profitability.
- Follows-up on leads daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed.
- Consults daily as needed with COO on sales.
- Reports customer support issues promptly to Customer Service Manager.
- Attends weekly/monthly project update meetings with outside/inside sales team.
- Assists with planning long-term and short-term business objectives.
- Implements Sales Department operating practices.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints on behalf of Management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read construction drawings and cut sheets
- Basic computer skills using web browser and internet for research.
- Basic Accounting Skills (Quikbooks Online)
- Basic technical writing skills
- Algebraic math skills or higher
- Customer relationship skills