Skip to content
Sales and Service Project Manager
Sales Service and Project Manager
- Competitive Pay
- Commission Plan
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Life Balance, Integrity and Team Work Culture
- Product Training
- Reports to Chief Operations Officer.
- Answers phone calls between 7am - 4pm Pacific Standard Time.
Verifies product specifications with project architects and communicates with project contractors/installers.
Independently provides quotes to clients utilizing the quoting process and quoting tools available.
Negotiates pricing with clients to achieve revenue and profitability targets set by management.
Responsible for ordering, managing, and completing multiple projects at the same time.
Provides competitive market knowledge that allows the Company to make strategic decisions for specific market segments which will ultimately impact the Company’s growth and profitability.
- Follows-up on leads daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed.
- Consults daily as needed with COO on sales.
- Reports customer support issues promptly to Customer Service Manager.
Attends weekly/monthly project update meetings with outside/inside sales team.
Assists with planning long-term and short-term business objectives.
Implements Sales Department operating practices.
Investigates and resolves customer complaints on behalf of Management.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read construction drawings and cut sheets
- Basic computer skills using web browser and internet for research.
- Basic Accounting Skills (Quikbooks Online)
- Basic technical writing skills
- Algebraic math skills or higher
- Customer relationship skills