Product Development Manager
- Competitive Pay
- Remote Work and Team Collaboration Opportunities
- Life Balance, Integrity and Team Work Culture
- Product Training
- Part Time or Full Time Opportunities
- Reports to Chief Operations Officer.
- Provides competitive market knowledge that allows the Company to make strategic decisions for specific market segments which will ultimately impact the Company’s growth and profitability.
- Consults daily as needed with COO on sales.
- Attends weekly/monthly project update meetings with outside/inside sales team.
- Assists with planning long-term and short-term marketing objectives.
- Assists with Sales Department operating practices.
- Keeps Website Updated
- Develops Marketing Strategies for Social Media and Other Marketing Channels
- Adds New Product from New Vendor Relationships
- Coordinates with Web Developer for Needed Features
- Provides Support when Sales Team is out of the office or during heavy sales demand
- Provides Customer Service as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Basic computer skills using web browser and internet for research.
- Social Media Skills
- Photoshop Skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and Web Development
- Basic technical writing skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Home Office