This window is one of the largest hurricane impact windows available on the market. Models QS-BP-7241E IP and QS-BP-7236E IP have a large service opening and the structural power to meet Miami-Dade's intense hurricane requirements. These windows have the option to select either push-button activation or thru-beam sensors.
Thru-Beam Photo-Electric Bar Activation
Activated when the attendant stands between the emitter and receiver. Available on all electric sliders and is best used where there is limited space or tighter working conditions.
Push Button Activation
Activated when the attendant pushes the button. Available on all electric sliders and is best used where there is limited space or tighter working conditions.
- Shipped fully-assembled and ready to install
- Warranty backed with Nationwide Service Centers
- Clear laminated, insulated impact glass
- Weather resistant and sealed to protect from the elements
- Dark bronze or clear anodized aluminum
- Corrosion resistant material: Anodized aluminum and #304-#3 finish stainless steel
- Security locking systems
- Easy manual operation upon power failure
- Maximum security hook-bolt locks
- Custom colors available
- Reduced service openings for areas requiring 432 sq. inches
- Electric Auto Locks
- Automatically lock when unit is closed
- Constructed with high visibility Bullet Resistant materials (Level 1)