Covenant Security Equipment provides the largest selection of Hurricane Impact sliders on the market and is proud to do so. You can choose between manual opening or fully automatic versions of these self-closing, top hung, single sliders. These units have passed a number of impact tests from small to large and have passed water infiltration requirements.
Dade County Approved (NOA - #17-0731.03)
State of Florida Approval (#FL-12643.R4)
Maximum Security Locking System
Each Quikserv single-sliding window offers a heavy duty maximum security lock. This hook bolt lock helps to prevent outside intrusion. An easy to grasp thumb-turn allows for ease in operation while locking the unit.
Thru-Beam Photo Electric Eye-Bar
Activated when the attendant stands between the emitter and the receiver. Available on all electric sliders and is best used where there is limited space or tighter working conditions.
|Service Opening:||20" (w) X 27" (h)|
48-3/8" (w) x 41-3/8" (h)
- 3/4” impact storm glass
- Shipped fully-assembled and ready to install
- Warranty backed with Nationwide Service Centers
- Weather resistant and sealed to protect from the elements
- Dark bronze or clear anodized aluminum
- Corrosion resistant material: anodized aluminum and #304-#3 finish stainless steel
- Security locking systems
- Maximum security hook-bolt locks
- Dade County Approved (NOA - #15-0316.03)
- State of Florida Approval (#FL-12643.R4)
- Right or left hand units
- Custom colors available
- Various glazing options are not available for Hurricane Rated Windows
- Constructed with high visibility bullet resistant materials (Level 1)