These bullet proof entry doors are specifically designed to handle the larger glazing make-ups required for high security applications. These bullet proof glass doors can be provided as a single door or a double door, with narrow or monumental stiles, in a bulletproof sliding door or bulletproof swinging door and can be built with sidelights or a transom around the door to provide a completely cohesive aesthetic appearance.
- The USAD1000 Door Series is shipped pre-hung and factory assembled. The unit is available as a swinging or sliding door, interior or exterior application.
- The USAD 1000 Door Series is constructed as a full-flush type unit. Construction consists of heavy-duty aluminum extrusion and 1/8” minimum wall thickness. The extrusions allow for the insertion of armor consistent with specified threat level. The door framing is constructed from extruded aluminum with ballistic inserts. Transparent and opaque panels are interchangeable to provide necessary design flexibility. Complimentary window construction allows for aesthetically uniform security application that
is available in many style and finish options.
- Standard door hardware: Heavy-duty continuous hinge, deadbolt lockset with Medico high security cylinder, LCN closer, threshold and push/pull handles. Numerous hardware options are available to meet access and security needs; please consult U.S. Bullet Proofing for further information.
- Style options: Full-vision, double-vision, half-vision, opaque, sidelights, transoms and man-trap configuration.
- Standard door size: 3’ x 7’ or 39 ½” x 85 ¾” (custom sizes available)
- Standard frame: 2 ½”W x 4 ½”D (custom sizes available)
- Monumental stile (5 5/16”) and narrow stile (3”) available. Monumental stile will accept a wide range of hardware in commercial mortise locksets and rim mounted exit devices.
- Door Weight: Varies per application
- Standard finish: Clear or bronze anodized (custom Kynar paint, brass cladding, stainless steel cladding available)
- Ballistics: UL 752 Levels 1-8, NIJ I, II-A, II, III-A, III
- Blast: Calculations to be provided per UFC / ISC criteria
- Storm Impact: FEMA 361-15 and tested to ICC500-14 Standards
- Frame Size: 2 1/2″ W x 4 1/2″ D
- Door Size: 3′ x 7′ with custom sizes available
- Door Thickness: 2 3/4″
- Stiles: Monumental (5 5/16″) or Narrow (3”)
- Glazing Thickness: 1″ to 2-3/16″
- Full, half, double or opaque designs available
- Options: sidelights and transoms
- Applications: Interior or Exterior. There is no limit to the uses of these bullet resistant doors when an aluminum stile and rail door is specified. This includes, but is not limited to, federal, state and local government facilities, military installations, schools, banks, foreign embassies, consulates, corporate headquarters, medical facilities, airports, check cashing facilities, convenience stores and guard booths.