Model CSE-QS-PW-54E is speedy and efficient. The unit is top hung and has bi-parting doors that open simultaneously. The activation of these units comes from the use of the Thru-Beam Photo-Electric Eye-Bar.
This projected window provides a three-sided panoramic view with one of the largest counter spaces offered in the pass-thru window industry. Stay protected from outside intrusion and rain with the offset in the base and drip rail functions.
THRU-BEAM PHOTO-ELECTRIC BAR
This is activated when the attendant stands between the emitter and the receiver. This feature is available on all electric sliders and is best used for settings with limited space or tighter working conditions.
|Service Opening:||18-1/4”(w) x 31-1/2”(h)|
|Counter Space:||53-1/2”(w) x 16”(d)|
|Rough Opening:||54”(w) x 40-1/2”(h)|
- Shipped fully-assembled and ready to install
- Warranty backed with Nationwide Service Centers
- 1/4” clear tempered safety glass
- Weather resistant and sealed to protect from the elements
- Dark bronze or clear anodized aluminum
- Corrosion resistant material: Anodized aluminum and #304-#3 finish stainless steel
- Security locking systems
- Easy manual operation upon power failure
- Maximum security
- Automatically lock when unit is closed
- Constructed with high visibility Bullet Resistant materials (Level 1)
- Custom colors available
- Reduced service openings for areas requiring 432 sq. inches
- Custom transoms and overall window sizes
- Various glazing options (B/R, Insulated, Tinted, etc)
- Electric Auto Locks